segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

couple of words [44]

She: I thought you said you didn't dream about me.

He: Back then I didn't. Even though we only saw each other on the weekends.

She: What changed then?

He: Well, now you're here. Almost all the time. When I fall asleep you're with me.
[...]
I've been sleeping better you know?

She: I do hahahah. I sometimes wake up and you're smiling... Makes me want to wake you up and ask you about, but that isn't fair!

He: Mmm I'm glad you don't wake me! I wouldn't sleep anymore... And neither would you!

She: You wish! When I'm sleepy not even a earthquake can stop me closing my eyes...

He: I know that too. But what you didn't know is that you talk while sleeping when you're tired!

She: Oh my God. What do I say?

He: Hahahah I would never tell you that!

She: You're mean! But it's ok, it's only fair, I see you smiling and you hear me talking. I hope it's nothing bad.

He: Well perhaps you're a good comediant. You tell jokes and I laugh.
Tell me about couples synchronized!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: