segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

couple of words [46]

He: Just calling to say 'good luck' to you on the first day!

She: Thank you dear. I don't know how it's gonna be, that's why I didn't ask you to have lunch with me ok?

He: I know, don't worry. Just settle there and we'll do it. Baci!

She: Back to you mister polyglot!

 

[...]


She: You are a magician and haven't told me?!

He: Hahahah. I have my tricks...

She: You're gonna tell me how you did that, aren't you?

He: Oh don't be so curious about it. It's just a post-it. With a 'good luck' message...

She: Funny, I'm asking about how you were able to put it there! Because I know you didn't go there before me... Right?

He: A magician never reveals his tricks!

She: Oh you're not a magician! I just wanted to know because I loved it!... Now everyone there knows me because my face was priceless!

He: You're always priceless!
But you must admit, it's a great way to start on a new job!

She: I hope they are not thinking that I have an insane boyfriend. Are you always this surprising in a relationship, mister?

He: Well only in the beginning... When I definitely have your heart I'll turn into a fat, baggy, drinking beer man!

She: Hahahah funny...

He: I'm telling you. Wait and see!

She: I'm not quite anxious about that!
Now I have to go, my battery is dying... Dinner tomorrow, I'll call you. Baci!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: