segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

couple of words [49]

She: How many pics you want to print?..

He: I don't know... Like three, or four or five.

She: Wow that's a lot of portraits!

He: Well I want to have at least two at my place. One in the living room and another in the bedroom.
But the bedroom's picture I already chose.

She: Really? Which one?

He: Let's pick the others first! If I tell you now you may steal it from me. You know the deal, we can't have the same portraits!

She: Okay mister! Let's do it. I guess... This one near the tree, the shadow is nice...

He: Hahah you keep calling me 'mister'. I'm getting used to this...
I'm between another 3.

She: I decided! The one with the shadow and... This one before you fell on the lake hahahah.

He: Wow, really? I wanted to hide this one but you would notice it.
You really enjoyed catching me trying to feed the duck didn't you?

She: Are you kidding, this is a obvious choice! I laughed so hard when the duck got scared of you!
I never thought you would try to get him although he was near. I felt bad for laughing at you, almost entirely wet in that cold.

He: Almost felt bad...

She: Well it was pretty damn funny...

He: Nevermind, you don't have to ask me. I liked this smile I saw in your face while you were telling me this...

She: Good.
So, tell me yours!

He: Well, my first choice is also obvious...

She: The one I'm frowning!
Ohh I look so...

He: Happy, calm, beautiful.

She: Ok then you can have it!
What about the other?

He: I just can't decide. And we're late for the movies...

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: