segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

couple of words [47]

He: You're doing that face now.

She: What face?

He: That one that says you're overthinking about something...

She: You already know me that well... I guess that's good.

He: So tell me, what bothers you?

She: I was thinking that maybe I was a little harsh with you.

He: You probably was.
But that's good.

She: Why good?

He: Well it shows me that you really believe in us. That this can be something really good.

She: I do believe.

He: And you were right about the 100% also. But I must say... After being broken hearted no one is 100% sure in a relationship.

She: I know, I wasn't either.

He: But time only knows how many % we will have.

She: And from now on we'll have to stop wasting our little time together discussing about it!

He: Couldn't agree more. We're in the same tracks after all.

She: Well not all the same. I still can't stand when your snore wakes me...

He: Funny, lady!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: