terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

couple of words [52]

She: A nickel for your thoughts!

He: Ok I'll buy it. But you have to guess in just one word. Three chances.

She: Your team's victory.

He: Way too vague. Keep it simple.

She: Mmm... Happiness...

He: [...]
Don't go smiling that way! That's not funny!

She: Hahahah it is!

He: Ok lady, how do you do it?

She: It's pretty obvious. You told me to be specific... What can be more specific than this huge smile in your face?
It's only happiness and I like it...

He: Mmm so you're gonna start cheering for my team with me? I finally turned you?

She: Perhaps. But don't go bragging yourself, mister!

He: Then I'll only buy your nickel when I finished converting you!

She: I would protest about it, but let's change the subject. The subway isn't the best place to talk about this...

[...]

He: You love this people and this colours and you know it hahah...

She: Shhhhhhh!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: