segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

couple of words [50]

She: You haven't told me which pic you chose, aside that one.

He: Oh I gave up, I printed all three...

She: And you're gonna alternate them?

He: I thought about it... But the idea of removing a picture from the frame kills me!

She: Hahahah you look like a kid that can't decide which dessert will have before even eating!

He: That's the feeling.

She: So you're gonna have just one frame? I'm shocked!

He: Hahah laughing of my misery...

She: Ohh dear, such a good feeling can never be a misery...

He: Mmm... I like that.

She: My phrase?

He: That too. But wait right there where you are. Don't move.

She: Ohh I can't believe in you, not now! I have wind in my face, I'm a mess!

He: Not at all. You're natural. Your hair in the wind is just what I wanted!
Plus the lampposts down the bridge and the sepia colour of the sky is really poetic!

She: I surrender. When you want to, everything is poetic...

He: And that, my dear, is a gift!
See, I bet this will give a great living room portrait!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: