terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

couple of words [51]

She: Hey. You called me this afternoon... What's up?

He: It's nothing serious... Are you still working?

She: No, going home. Shoot.

He: Just wanted to know what you're up to this weekend.

She: I don't know... It's only monday. You have something in mind?

He: I have a million plans in mind.

She: I sense some bitterness... What's happenning dear?

He: Oh don't worry. It's just... I'm sad, the weekend is over and we have a long week before we can see each other again!

She: Relax. It's monday sickness... You'll get better as the week goes by.

He: I know, but it's not just this 'sickness'... Ahh I don't know what is it, but it's the worst feeling ever!
As much perfect the weekend is, it's just a little time for ourselves. It's unfair.

She: I know. But you know what 'life' would say back to you?

He: What?

She: Cry me a river!

He: Also, you're meaner at mondays!

She: Hahahah relax mister... See it in this way: everyone has this feeling, but no one has named it yet. If you do it you'll be leaving a mark for the humanity.

He: Mmmm... That could take a while...

She: Well, since I found something for you to do I'm gonna hang up. Good to know I'm usefull even at mondays!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: