segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

couple of words [48]

She: You're not the worst passionate guy. By far you're not!
You just have to talk more... Open yourself a little more so I'll know that we are in the same tracks.

He: That was the problem last time, I opened myself perhaps too much and I ended up alone, well you know the story...
Wait, let me finish. You know the story, but... I will do it, I promise.
You're the best thing that happened to me in years I guess.

She: It's not that I don't like to read what you write or say to me, quite the opposite. But I already know you're good with it. Now we're together I need you with me.

He: You're right. And I need you with me too. It's good to have a little peace of mind, finally.

She: That's exactly what this is about. Peace, finally. I'm starting to feel calm and it's comforting...

He: It's what I always say, companionship is the best thing...

She: We surely enjoy talking about our relation, don't we?

He: I must say, I kinda enjoy it. At some point this conversations will cease and we will remember about it with nostalgia...

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: