segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

couple of words [45]

She: I must admit that it's hotter here than my apartment...

He: I told you, it was freezing there. Plus, it's sunday. The day of the sun.

She: I could barely remember of the sun with this cold.

He: It could be the last sunny sunday of the winter!

She: Ohh don't exagerate.
But it can be the only hot day in a while, you're right about that.

He: All these people agree with us...

She: It's nice to go out on a sunday, you know? Many people hate this day and forget to seize it.

He: I could not ask for anything else today. Walking with you in the park and having a picknick.

She: I bet that you're feeling like we're in a movie!

He: Hahahah you already know me well lady!

She: Well all I can say about it is that these months, our first months have being a great surprise...

He: Agreed. May the next ones be just like that!

She: Or better.

He: Hey that tree is nice to seat right?
But stop right there! I'm gonna take a pic of you.

She: Here? The sun is blinding me, I can't even see you!

He: Even better, your face is pretty memorable right now, believe me...

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: