terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011

couple of words [43]

He: I see a big smile in this face...

She: You do! I love these 'couples night'. I wish we all could do this more often.

He: Well I can't say I don't enjoy, but...

She: So now you're going to tell me what is that concerned, vague look in your face?

He: It's this obvious?

She: For me, yep. I don't know about them, but... Who cares?

He: Actually it's about exactly that.

She: What dear?

He: How many times the girls asked you about our closeness or said that we are 'hatefully perfect together'?

She: A whole lot of times. I stopped counting. But I take that as a compliment... Don't you?

He: I'm not sure. Four couples seeing themselves almost once a month for the past... Three years? And we are the youngest one.

She: Say it louder, I didn't hear that last part from here!

He: Well... I was saying that we are the youngest couple. Also they're not as close as we are. And I don't mean passionate, it's...

She: Connection.

He: Exactly hun. I don't know, I got tired hearing things like that. It's always the same.

She: See... Everyone has problems. We do too, but our disagreements never turned into fights. I always say that to the girls, too.
It's a rare couple, pretty damn rare! It's a normal thing if they have a bit of envy from us. And I don't see that as a bad thing. Everyone wants to be happy, or happier. Even you, even me.

He: Oh you bet. But can't complain now we are living together. In our second year together all I wanted was that. But was risky. Now we know each other this well I see everything has it's time.

She: Good to see that worried look gone!

He: And do you know what? It's even better knowing that there isn't a recipe for that.

She: Makes you feel special, doesnt'? I know the feeling...

He: You do...
And I know the feeling of sushi also. Next time please arrange it for another place! I don't know why I keep eating this...

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: