sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

couple of words [42]

He: Is it me or the sky is darker today?

She: It seems... That's weird. It's not even 9pm yet.

He: Universe is a mystery...
But speaking of 'dark', tell me something... Which year was your darkest?

She: Well... I don't have a specific year... But I was having a living hell when we met.

He: Oh I know that.

She: Also, it was late autumn. It's always a little depressing.

He: I couldn't agree more...

She: And which was your darkest year?

He: Well it is kinda... The year before we met, but since things doesn't simply change in the new year I can say that I was having the worst time then, either.

She: And we managed to be nice to each other. That is something...

He: Hahah it is. We were two depressed persons. I guess that helped. We knew then that we had at least each other.
Plus, it was a nice day.

She: Yeah, that helped too.
Now with this 'dark subject' I want to have some dark chocolate! Bring it to me, will you?

He: To us... Going to!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: