segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

couple of words [40]

He: I dropped by at your work today.

She: Oh I know, my boss told me...

He: Well when she told me she was your boss it was too late, you know... To be there...

She: Hahahah it's ok. She's nice to me. I can't complain about it... Yet, since she's new.

He: That's good then. I went there to have lunch with you but you were already gone.

She: If I knew my prince was comming I'd stay a few more minutes with hunger!

He: Hahahah... It's rare when my boss says that I have two hours for lunch, I had to spent it the best way.

She: And I missed that. Now I owe you one!

He: Yeah I'm gonna think about something you can do for me!
[...]
By the way, that post-it is still there...

She: Of course it is! And never will leave, he's going with me wherever I may go!

He: Really? What if the glue gets dry and it doesn't stick anymore?

She: Well then I'm going to hang it on my little wall with a pin.

He: Good to know.

[...]

He: You know, there is one thing you can do for me now...

She: What about it?

He: My feet are cold. I don't like this weather at all...

She: Well, if you're going to waste your chance asking me to warm them don't complain about it later, mister!

He: I couldn't. Simple things are the best!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: