terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

couple of words [39]

She: You're not watching the movie...

He: Yeah... Kinda.

She: It does remember about when we met, right?

He: I was thinking about that exactly...

She: Maybe it's something universal. A couple pulling the strings so another couple can be formed.

He: You know, I did noticed those two were walking slower than us. I just wouldn't say that out loud to you. I didn't know what you would think...

She: I was distracted... And vulnerable. Well we both were right?

He: We do remember a lot of that day. This is good.
And as I told you then, "everyone's damaged goods right?"

She: "What matters is what you do to keep moving on with your life". Yes, I remember mister! How could I forget?..

He: For a couple of weeks I thought you didn't liked my companionship...

She: Well of course I did. That day triggered some change in me... You did it.

He: And that's why you replied saying that "it doesn't matter if you screwed up a relationship before. We're gonna seek the next chance to do it better next time, or the next and someday it will work."

She: What a deep conversation to have in a sunny day, isn't?

He: That's why it only took me five minutes to like you.
I was glad that you opened your heart to a total stranger. I confided you since then.

She: Mmm... Maybe these producers stole our story and made a movie about it!

He: That's would be a shame.

She: Why?

He: Look at this theater... It's empty!

She: This young couples... They don't even apreciate art anymore!

He: Yeah. Let's face a french-1950's movie marathon after this one ends!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: