quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2011

couple of words [41]

He: You said "I need you" first!

She: Actually we said together!

He: Well it doesn't matter... I won't see you tonight, or tomorrow, or the day after. It's not amusing to have a fake discussion with you when I can't see your face...

She: No it's not.

He: Plus this damn cold... We are not leaving the apartment this weekend, right?

She: If we do, we'll have a challenge.

He: What kind?

She: Well let's say, for instance, that we need to buy something. We'll have a challenge and the loser will have to go alone.

He: Wow this cold makes you mean!

She: Funny! Do you agree?

He: What can I do, I'm the one who said that wouldn't leave the apartment...
I bet you have something in mind for us to do, right?

She: You know me, mister! But it's a surprise.

He: You know, there is one thing that makes this day less miserable.

She: What dear?

He: This cell-phone plan where we can talk whenever we want to.

She: You're right. But if you're thinking positively about the cellular company, then you really must be missing me!

He: Hahah funny. I can't even deny, either you're looking at me or not. That's bad!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to your 'challenge', lady!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: