quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

couple of words [89]

She: Good evening!

He: Now it's good.
I've been waiting a while for this kiss, you know?

She: Yeah, you know..The executive had to travel, business stuff!

He: Hahah I don't even want to ask you how much you earn cause that can be disappointing...

She: Ohh don't be sad my dear. We are not together to split, but to increase.

He: Mmm I liked that.
Couldn't agree more.

She: So tell me, how was this sad lonely weekend?

He: Well, what can I say? A weekend without you it's like if someone told me: "Hey, this color you're seeing doesn't exist, you're imagining things". But I keep seeing the green of the grass or whatever other color.

She: It shouldn't be this way... We should be able not to see each other without this suffering...

He: Oh don't get me wrong, I can stand a day or two without you, of course. Not without some sorrow though.
But completely away from you... It's... Weird.

She: When you care for someone, you care about every little detail about it. Right?..

He: As I told you, it's like if something you've always apreciated suddenly stoped existing and you're the only one who remember of it.

She: Spooky.

He: Hahahah that's the word. It's spooky!

She: Now take me out to have a coffee. There's a nice sunset out there.

He: I will, but bring your coat.

She: It's not gonna be cold.

He: But it might rain.. And your hair would get wet but your body wouldn't.

She: What about your coat?

He: Well... It's only fair, you take your coat and I'll take a umbrella.
Plus I would laugh a little about your hair getting wet...

She: I actually missed this sense of humor!

He: Oh I know. Expect me to be way more sarcastic this week!..

Nenhum comentário: