sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

couple of words [85]

He: How about if you could live inside a movie?

She: I don't see how.

He: How come?

She: "To live inside" something. That seems like a prison.

He: That was rethorical.
Think about it. An adventure, something apparently 'impossible', I don't know...
Doesn't it attracts you?

She: Maybe.
But movies are not that different from real life.

He: Well some movies are.

She: It's just a matter of perspective...

He: Oh of course, everything in life is a matter of perspective.

She: If you think about it, generally movies narrates some adventure, something unexpected. With some pain and knowledge to the characters so they become more elucidated persons at the end.

He: That is a big generalization.

She: And that is a big word.

He: Hahah silly. Go on.

She: That's it. Movies are just like life, but condensed. More ornated perhaps but they show us what our lives could've been.

He: That is a little harsh to think.

She: Not that much. If you valuate what you have. And that's why I see them as a fiction.

He: Oh my intelectual girlfriend. Ok, I actually agree with you.
But I also disagree.

She: Explain that, mister.

He: I think you can valuate what you have... What we have. And still want to live an adventure, a romance like the movies.

She: Mmm...

He: Maybe one day they'll make a movie about us.

She: It would have a lot of dialogues right?

He: Hahah..
If you think about it, life is a movie. Not shortened and... Hold on!
Do you feel trapped?

She: Why would I?

He: Because... You said, you'd feel trapped if you lived inside a movie.

She: Hahahah silly. That was just a line. My character was just misleading you!

He: A line.. Nice one, you got me!

She: I've got you for a long time, mister!

[...]

She: Anyway... I don't feel trapped cause this movie is daily and continuous.
And the romances... Are way better when you live'em this way.

[...]

He: Good line, ma'am.

She: Now you deserve a pillow fight for calling me that!

Nenhum comentário: