segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012

couple of words [86]

He: Good morning there!

She: Good morning to you, again!

He: I know, it's the fifth time I say that...

She: Good morning greetings are never enough!

He: Some people's greetings aren't...
Tell me.. How are you there?

She: My cubicle feels cold. How about you?

He: Chilly alright. Hang on.
Hey boss!..

[...]

She: Busted!

He: Hahah he didn't see anything.
Plus I wasn't doing anything wrong. The day is just starting...

She: Hahahah..
Oh wait, did you just texted me?

He: Oh did I? I don't know... Hahah.

[...]

She: You...

He: What? I can't see you now so I don't know what reaction you're having...

She: I'm speechless!
You've just put a huge smile on my face!

He: Hahahah it was just a normal sms...

She: Yep, it's normal for you to make me smile like this, not that often when I'm working.
Now there are people looking at me!

He: Ohh I bet you're blushing! This is priceless!
How I wish I was seeing this hahahah.

She: You fool, don't get me more blushed now.

He: Hahahah ok, my morning share just expired!

[...]

He: And you know, this is a payback.

She: For what dear?

He: When I feel bad here, sleepy or something I keep looking at my old messages. Your messages.
They make me feel better. Not just better, a better person.

She: Cute!
But please don't get me blushed again today! I don't need to use make up anymore because of you!

He: See? I'm also saving your skin. You're welcome.

Nenhum comentário: