terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2012

couple of words [84]

She: Don't tell me that thing's gonna be alright.
We have to work it.

He: That's why I said, we are going to work it. It's a phase, every couple has it.

She: It's not a phase if we don't solve it now.

He: Aren't we solving it? We are talking after all.

She: We are discussing.

He: Ok, let's talk then. We've been through this.
You say we don't go out that often anymore. I say it's because of the cold.

She: I say it's not just the cold. We used to go out a lot more a couple of months ago.
Do you know what we are?

He: What, dear?

She: An old couple. Not old people, old couple. The ones that doesn't do anything together anymore.
And we've just started, come on! Three months. We shouldn't be doing this.

He: We shouldn't be arguing.

She: That I agree.
But sometimes we have to do things we don't like.

[...]

She: Isn't better to talk this through now and save us a fight ahead?

He: It is.
You're right about it... But... Sometimes I just don't feel like going out ok?

She: We don't need to make couple's program every week. But sometimes it's nice to see the world.

He: And show everyone the amazing girlfriend I have.

She: This is better not be a joke, mister...

He: It's not. And don't get me wrong, I love going out with you. Anything we do together is fun, and I don't say it with other intentions...

She: But?

He: But I got used to stay with you here or at your place and there's nothing better, you know, just being alone with you.

She: See? We saved a discussion.

He: And by not using other couple's way...

She: I guess we have something different after all...

Nenhum comentário: