domingo, 25 de março de 2012

couple of words [83]

She: Sometimes it just doesn't matter what you think, what you know it's right.

He: I know but that's a little harsh isn't it?

She: Dear... We can't follow our principles all the time.

He: It shouldn't be this way...

She: Listen -and do not take this badly- it's not everyone who has that sweet view about the world.
Some people just overrule what you think. And that's why sometimes you have to do your best. For the better or worst.

He: And it feels like it's always worst.

She: It's the price you have to pay for romanticize things.
Unfortunately just a few understands it and agrees with you.

He: I'm feeling like a loser. I see wrong things, but the wrong one is me.
Things are that upside down?

She: Now is the time for you to be strong... And realize I'm here with you. For the better or worst.

He: In sickness and health also?

She: Nice trick!
But yeah, of course.

He: I see some less resistance to marriage affairs...

She: Maybe it's time to think about it.
I saw this triumph smile, mister!

He: Ok, enough of romanticized things for today!..
Videogame?

Nenhum comentário: