domingo, 18 de março de 2012

couple of words [82]

She: You're quiet.

He: Yeah.
Just sad. Another sunday ends, another week ahead.

She: But you don't get this sad usually.

He: I know.
It's the weather dropping. I don't like it.
Despite the fact I won't see you in a few days, cause this is obvious.

She: Ohh that... I see.
Perhaps it wasn't a good idea you walking me home. It's far, it's getting colder...

He: No, don't get me wrong.
A cold sunset in a sunday with you is way better than a hot day alone outside.

[...]

She: You know... There was this person I care a lot that told me one day that 'where there is longing, there are feelings'.

He: Mmm... I suppose this important person is right.
It's just that sometimes I realize that a day without you is a day lost.

She: There are no lost days when you care for someone.

[...]

He: See? That was a good point. I miss this conversations more than I realize.

She: But right now, all I care is that you hold my hand cause it's getting cold and we have no gloves.

He: Nahh, who cares for gloves? I'll keep you warm, my cavewoman!

She: Hahahahah where did you get that?
No need to do this shy smile, you know I liked it!

Nenhum comentário: