sábado, 17 de março de 2012

couple of words [81]

He: I'm sorry I left for a while, I had some things to do...

She: No need to, mister. Work comes... First, sometimes.

He: It's not that I couldn't do both things, but that time you were making me laugh!

She: Hahahah was I? How come?

He: Us both were talking nonsense I guess... But you know, boss was near, I couldn't laugh!

She: Sometimes all we have to do is to hide a smile when we can't, right?

He: Or don't want to.
That's why I sometimes disappear... I don't want to hide the smile you're responsable of.

She: Ohh nice. Thank God I can laugh here on my cubicle. Not so loud, but I can.

He: You can laugh really easily, sometimes...

She: Not just anytime, mister. You are funny. These moments we talk about nonsense things makes my mornings worthy.

He: So you're saying that you do enjoy our crazyness mornings... Interesting.

She: It helps me with my mood when I don't wake up that positive.

He: Glad to know.
And you know... I don't have a good morning without you making me smile.

She: Some people says simple things are the best.

He: Yeah...
They're wrong.

She: Silly things are.

He: Exactly.

Nenhum comentário: