domingo, 11 de março de 2012

couple of words [80]

He: Don't get me wrong... But I came today only because he's the best friend ever.

She: I know how you feel.

He: It's not that... I know you're a great person, they made sure of telling me the nicest things about you...

She: Oh please... Cut it out.
Do you want to be here, honestly?

He: Actually I do. This is what I was gonna say...

She: Then don't come with small talk over me. I'm here because they told me it would be fun, and I must say I've been needing to go out and see the sun again.

He: It's not small talk, but good to know you think the same.
Now let me finish.

She: You've got the word, mister.

He: Mister... Funny.
So, now I realize that even if this ends up as a total failure... I was wrong about being alone at my place. We need to see other people sometimes. Even if it's just to look at.

She: Now you said a big truth.
So what was her name?

He: Her?.. It.. Doesn't matter, does it?

She: Nope. That would be small talk.
There's always a sorrow for something I guess...

He: Everyone is damaged goods right?

She: Hell yeah.
Enphasize the "hell".

He: Hahahah.
I guess.. What matters is what you do to keep moving on with your life.

She: For me, it doesn't matter if you screwed up a relationship before. We're gonna seek the next chance to do it better next time, or the next and someday it will work.

[...]

He: For someone who seemed bored from the beginning, this look of agreement on your face says I'm not useless...

She: Hahah. Don't be a fool. I like good conversations.
And I must say, I love to laugh. Been missing this...

Nenhum comentário: