domingo, 19 de fevereiro de 2012

couple of words [79]

He: It's way too hot to go out!

She: Come on, don't be a girl. This holiday happens once a year!

He: I know but we're gonna dehydrate out there.

She: Don't worry, I'll make sure we'll drink a lot of fluids.
And I don't mean beers...

He: Now you're being mean. I just want to take a few ones, look at this sun!

She: A few ones is different than a lot of "ones".

He: Please, mom?

She: Hahahah you clown. Sure you can.
As long as you dance with me!

He: Ohh you keep trying to make me dance...

She: Of course, I love your goofy style.

He: I know you do, but you know, there are hundreds of people out there and they're gonna see me dancing...

She: Don't mind about it. We are happy people!

He: I wonder how unusual is a couple dancing on the streets...

She: That's why is so fun!
And just this time I'll let you wear that awkward hawaiian shirt...

He: It's unfair for you to say that when you're wearing a sailor costume!

She: Actually it's not, we match. If someone asks we're representing 'Pearl Harbor'. A couple of sailors!

He: Yeah, but I'm off-duty!

She: Hahahah with this shirt, you'd better be!..

He: Wouldn't you have a hawaiian necklace also?
Don't laugh! It combines with the shirt!

She: Ohh actually I do have! *lol* That will be funny!

He: I hope you have two of them. If I'm gonna look like a fool, so will you!

She: Of course I do, honey. Don't you remember, when someone gives you a hawaiian necklace, you belong each other!

He: Mmm you know... This costumes are perfect!

Nenhum comentário: