quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

couple of words [75]

He: Did you just throw popcorn over that couple down there?

She: Shh! It's fun, they're teenagers, must be nervous.

He: I'm shocked, lady! You're so educated!

She: Come on, it's not like I'm harassing them. Let's be childs again and throw it with me!

He: Now they are looking our direction. I feel ashamed for a couple of kids, oh my.

She: Hey, did you see that? They threw it back! Hahah.

He: Now this is serious business! Let me have some of your ammunition!

She: I told you this was fun!

He: Focus on hitting them! Not that old mister looking disapproval to us!

She: Hey you down there, you throw like a girl!

He: She is a girl. Hit her and I'll hit him!

She: Uh oh, be cool... Someone's coming!

He: Too late...
I am truly sorry sir, this was a childish attitude...

She: I agree with my fiancée, usher. This a wast of good popcorn!..

He: Ok, no need to look at us with this face, we'll let ourselves out.
It wasn't that really good movie anyway...

She: Truthfully, the Popcorn Wars were more enjoyable if I may say!

He: I bet that either he's deaf or really mad at us.

She: Yeah, I guess we won't be welcome here anymore...

He: Nevermind... It was nice to be a child again!

She: I bet we would disagree a lot if we knew each other then.

He: Sure would. I'd mess with your hair and you would shout at me!

Nenhum comentário: