terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

couple of words [77]

He: I'm speechless!

She: You don't say!..
I'm exhausted and I look like a child, you must have million of thoughts in there!

He: Ohh about how you look? Didn't notice until you just said, I was talking about your feet!..

She: Good to know, cause I really don't care! I missed so much being with my relatives. And my feet's colour is named  'childhood play'. You should try.

He: Don't get mistaken, I'd love to beat your team there, but that wouldn't be fair, you know... Cause they are all your family. I'm trying to be Mr. Nice Guy here hahahah.

She: Silly. There's a place for girl on my team!

He: Ouch!
You shouldn't say that when your hair is tied in, you're sweating and wearing a t-shirt that says "the boys are back in town".
Mmm let me rephrase it, I guess that the t-shirt isn't that manly anyways!

She: You crack me up hahahah.

He: Now, seriously. I'm loving to see this smile on your face. It's.. New.

She: You always makes me smile.
Pass me some water please!

He: Yeah, but this one is different. And I don't mean it in a bad way, no. I know you like to laugh. But here you're... Sparkling. You do seem like a child again.

She: Not sparkling like a vampire I hope!

He: Hahahah good one!
But you know... This is wonderful to see. I guess I've never seen this kind of smile until today.

She: I've always been a kid... In a good way, with my girly vanities but always a kid playing around with my cousins kicking whatever we found, round or not!

He: I think that this trip is way better than what I expected...

She: You were affraid of them right? Hahahah.

He: A little bit, I mean, I heard you speaking of them and I thought it would be some huge football players.
Don't look at me like that, I know I'm not the strongest guy here. I'm not gonna play rugby or something like that with them, I'm not crazy!

She: I spent a lot of vacations here. Since I was a child till' a teenager.

He: Mmmm...

She: Now what's that look?..

He: Nothing... Just thinking that now I have a trump to bargain with them...

She: You wouldn't dare!..

He: Is this a challenge?

Nenhum comentário: