quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

couple of words [76]

She: Oh my God, look at this storm!

He: Wow, nice!
I guess we'll have to stay at the mall a little more...

She: Look... Lightnings... And thunders! What if the lights go out here??

He: Oh I know you don't like storms, but it's not that bad my lady.

She: Don't make fun of it! I'm terrified of storms!

He: But you do enjoy to catch some rain with me ocasionally...

She: That is different... Let's go back to the cinema, perhaps they will let us in.

He: Hahah next week maybe. But hey, if the lights goes out during this storm the last place you'll wanna be is inside the theater, think about it...

She: I guess you're right...

He: Come on, let's have some coffee, this won't last that much... I hope.
Decaff for you, of course.

[...]

He: I still can't figure.

She: What?

He: You're affraid of storms...

She: Terrified, not affraid.

He: Right, terrified... And you can work like the batteries rabbit whenever you want!

She: Not whenever I want, I have my moments...

He: Yeah, from monday to friday and the weekends!

She: I'm affraid of a natural event.

He: Terrified.

She: Terrified, of course! Nature can be frightening. My desk full of papers makes me feel productive, I love not having so much time to think.
Aside than you, of course.

He: Ohh I'm glad to know you manage to think about me!

She: Silly.

He: Also, my desk full of papers on a monday morning can be frightening aswell...

She: Too bad for you! At least you can protect me from a storm. I can't do your work for you hahahah.

He: Well I cannot protect you from that storm out there!

She: God only, dear.

He: I could try.

She: But we would end up drowned at some point of the city.

He: Yeah.
Almost like that lame movie we were watching.

She: If we think about it, even a lame movie is worth when you have a good partner.

He: Oh I don't need to think about. Anything with you is fun.

She: Anything anything?

He: I told you once when we argued a little, "I'd go anywhere with you", baby!

She: Nice quote, mister!

He: Yeah, that one from "Eternal Sunshine" wouldn't be quite correct...

Nenhum comentário: