quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012

couple of words [74]

She: Tell me about your dreams.

He: I don't have to. I mean, it's almost always you.
Either I'm with you or I meet you in a dream inside a dream.
I'm getting crazy, I know. A couple of weeks not seeing you and I'm like this.

She: You're not getting crazy. We just have to endure. A few more days and my job here will be done.
And I miss you too, you know.

He: At this situation even this is good to hear... I'm here over the couch with two blankets, a cup of tea on the floor and all the lights and tv turned off. Which means, I'm an old man without you!

She: Hahahah exaggerated! And I don't want to see any stains on the carpet, mister!

He: You mean, aside that one where you spilled wine on our last aniversary?

She: That was on purpose!

He: Yeah, right. Hahahah.

She: Of course I was a little drunk and at the time it felt right to do...
But it's nice, you have something to look at now and remember me!

He: I don't need any stain or what so ever to remember you, silly...
Just... Come home soon alright?

She: Mmm you're that needy... Must be the cold weather...

He: Of course not! I want to see you because I have lots of new jokes, you know!..

She: Hahah yeah, right... I can't wait to laugh of the bad ones!

He: And you lady don't drink too much with your colleagues there. You might think it's a good idea to spill wine over their hair, you know!..

She: That is a bad one alright! *lol*

Nenhum comentário: