sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

couple of words [91]

He: I believe we are here because there is something great to celebrate.
Life is, first of all things, about loving. And sharing, and giving, and receiving... Hey, stop giggling!

She: Pardon me, I'm listening. Everyone is!

He: Then... It's all about love everyone around us and inspire people to do that too. This way we're gonna make a better world.
And the world seems a lot better since I've met you. Every day, week and month I like you more and want other people to feel this way. Everyone deserves it.
See, when I think about what we have, it feels "natural". But how can I explain to others what means natural?
For me, it's something that was meant to be, whatever may be your believes. Two people that should be together. It doesn't happen every corner, but when it does, everyone knows it's right.
And I'm pretty sure that what we've been through so far, before we even met, now it just seem suitable.. and yet so petty... Like we had to get through this because in the end of the rainbow it truly was the gold pot.
And I know it sounds corny for someone, but it really doesn't matter. When you care for someone that is a assumed risk. The most adorable risk I'll ever take!

She: Ohh.. Let me catch my breath.. I must be all red. That's why I should've said my vows first!

He: Hey, don't look at me. Our friends here suggested the raffle.

She: My wedding vows decided on a raffle. That is truly something to remember for the rest of my life!

He: Hahahah I agree. But stop mumbling, there are people shooting it.

She: It's our vows exchange, it may not have much of a religious value but it's import...

He: Shh. Say your vows, you stopped being all red!

She: Don't rush me on our wedding, mister!
That I like. Be quiet so I can talk silly things about us.

He: Actually it's just the vows ceremony yet, but I'll shut up.

She: I think... Our memories, everyone's memories are like flashes of moments, good or bad ones. I surely can think of a lot of them with you. Equally important.
These moments of someone's life may not make much sense when analised separately, but when you fit them like a puzzle it all makes sense. Every sad or happy moment makes perfect sense along with the ones you don't even know how you feel, you just live it.
Living with you is this way. Daily puzzles I'll remember by later and giggle myself with it. Because somehow in the end of the day every single one makes perfect sense.
Perhaps there is a single piece missing. Otherwise life will be perfect. But who wants perfection? The most beautiful thing about it is that paradoxically...

He: That is a mouth-full!..

She: Shh! And contain your tears, I'm almost done!

He: Zip it!

She: Is that paradoxically... Something might be missing, but when we pursue our happiness, we are living something perfect.
After all...

He/She: All we need is love!

Nenhum comentário: