terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2012

couple of words [94]

He: Would it be weird if I said that I already feel comfortable with you?
I know, it's only been... what, a couple of weeks?

She: Maybe more.
But I stopped counting the time for those things. It only matters when it's over.

He: Or when it's a marriage.

She: Which is pretty much the same hahahah.

He: Oh...

She: I'm kidding, silly.
Slightly, every rule has it's exception... But then, say it.

He: Yeah, I'm still figuring your sense of humor and trying to find out your tastes without asking you cause that would bore you... But I do feel that way.

She: I apreciate that.
The reason I'm enjoying this and not counting time is because you don't effort to make a good impression. You don't ask things like an obsessive guy desperate to please me.
And I confess, this is new to me. I'm enjoying also.

He: It's like...
Nah, nevermind!

She: Oh come on?! Now you have to say it!

[...]

He: Okay... I guess the woman always wins after all.
It's like... This couple of weeks or whatever have been like when you first hear a album of an artist you just heard about.

She: Mmmm.

He: Still getting placed, attentive to everything... But already enjoying.

She: I see your point.
And for you know, I'm not that witch I seemed at first, right? I'm not that mean.

He: I was never think of you this way!
[...]
Ok, I thought you were a little mean, but that's normal.

She: Oh I'm glad.
Also, about this first impression of this new artist's album, I am already singing the refrain without worrying which kind of song's gonna be next...

He: That... Was a brilliant metaphore.
You have talent you know?

She: Shut up and don't spoil the romantic moment!

Nenhum comentário: