domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

couple of words [92]

She: You wanted to talk with me?

He: I did... Meant, I do.

She: What is so urgent that we couldn't talk over the phone?
Oh wait, are you breaking up with me?

He: What?
Oh wait, you got that wrong.

She: I'm curious... Tell me before I start smoking.

He: See, it's like this irony of yours. I don't really know when you're being serious or not.

She: In time you'll learn, dear.
But tell me, I'm really not getting any younger.

He: Actually I was thinking if you won't break up with me...

She: Why on earth would you think that?
Here, I know you're still a bit unsecure because of your last ex, or whatever...

He: It's not that.
Maybe a little, but the point is... I don't... Know you well, yet. Sentimentally, I mean.

She: Mmm. Funny that you said that, because we're already intimates...

He: It's not about sharing a bed and a shower sometimes.
Damn, I don't want to sound girly or way too sensitive... But I want to know your feelings better.

She: So you're kinda asking me to be your girlfriend?..

He: Perhaps I am.

She: Ok, but before I answer, please tell me why you think we should do that.

Nenhum comentário: