domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

couple of words [93]

He: Because... I look at you and think "why don't you and I"?
Because when I think about you, I see you smiling. Always.

She: I don't smile twenty-four hours a day.

He: I know that. But I can't help seeing you with a big smile in your face, even if I'm not responsable of it.

She: So we'll have to live on with each other's bad habits.

He: And what I'm trying to say is that I'll buy it.

She: Ok it's easy to say, but we won't have this "fresh start" syntony forever.

He: Listen... I know you have reasons to be affraid of this, it turned wrong for you too the last time. But I can't say it's all a bad thing, cause I met you. So what if we work this?
All I know, and I've never been this sure about something, is that we can get something special here.

She: It's not that simple. You'll have to let go some time of your own, some things change for good. It happened before, why wouldn't happen again?

He: Yeah, it can... But you know, in my scale, your side is stronger...

[...]

She: So... Do you promise we will argue like this sometimes?
Just to remember ourselves we still want the same.

He: So far I've found out that arguing with you is actually amusing.

Nenhum comentário: