domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

couple of words [95]

He: Have you heard that famous quote that says if someone's gonna see other someone, it starts to feel good earlier?

She: Of course I did.

He: Then, it's like that.
Kinda like that.

She: "Kinda" is not very romantic...

He: Yeah, because having butterflies on your stomach it's not all romantic either.

She: Oh, your gastritis...

He: Exactly. I went to bed already in pain, but woke up this morning happier knowing that I was gonna see you.

She: Well I can't be responsable for your stomach pain...

He: It's not all pain either.
That's why the "kinda". It's a struggle, I feel good because I'm gonna see you in the next day, but the anxiety brings me the pain.

She: It's getting hard to follow.

He: I'll walk slower.

She: Hahahah silly! I said about your discourse!

He: Oh...
Confess, you like my naive spontaneity!

She: It makes me laugh, and I've been needing it!
But you were saying...

He: Yeah, I was saying... That it's all romantic and it's not.

She: Now I lost you.

He: Mmm see... It's not because it gives me pain, but it is... Because it's a kind of pain I can manage happily.

She: Mmm. Perhaps you're right.
But it's getting colder, we should find shelter somewhere!

He: You spoiled my romantic conversation.

She: I so did not that I'm still thinking over it.
And probably will still be, once my hair stop getting on my eyes.

Nenhum comentário: