sexta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2011

couple of words [68]

She: But that's what I'm talking about... Happiness is something particular.
We can agree in one or two things, perhaps more... But it's different from people to people.

He: But there are some universal things. Like summer.

She: Not for everyone, you know...

He: Mmm.
Then what is happiness to you?

She: Lots of things!

He: Like..?

She: The little things... Don't laugh, it is not a cliche...

He: Tell me one and I won't laugh!

She: [...]
When I leave the computer on the shuffle mode and it plays the song I wanna hear.

He: That is simple allright.
I guess it's like spending the entire day with you. The big picture is too much happiness to ask, but the little things... They happen all the time, and there is the joy.

She: You got my point...

He: So tell me, why wouldn't you just play the song you wanna hear at once?

She: Because the best things in life are unexpected!
You know that.

He: Mmm I guess I do.
We weren't expecting each other, after all.

Nenhum comentário: