quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2011

couple of words [67]

He: Hello there.

She: Hey dear! Are you feeling better?

He: I feel like I'm dying, but thank you for ask...

She: Exagerated!

He: I haven't even seen you leaving this morning... By the way, tell me something.
What's up with the post-it on the bathroom mirror?..

She: Oh didn't you like it?.. It was just something for you to know cause I couldn't wake you this morning...

He: Shh I loved it.

She: Just my wishes for you to get better quick... Plus you're the one that started this 'post-it thing'.

He: Hahahah *cough*. I know..

She: Don't laugh! Your throat isn't recovered yet...

He: You make me laugh and I wanna see anyone saying that this doesn't make me get better!

She: Okay mister. But now you must save your voice. I bought some honey, have some with a cup of tea... And your medicines are on the cabinet...

He: Don't you worry, lady, I know where's everything. But what I really need is some other honey, you know.

She: Hahahah I knew you were going to say something like that... I guess you're getting better already.

He: How could I not with your magical post-it?..

Nenhum comentário: