sábado, 26 de novembro de 2011

couple of words [66]

He: Why would you want to help them?

She: Because they seem to have problems... You know, we had it too.

He: Yes, and we solved by ourselves. Imagine how awkward would be if someone tried to help us.

She: I know, but... I feel helpless watching them almost finishing...

He: You have to think that these things we can't intervene. If they are a couple strong enough, if they like each other that much, they will solve.

She: I don't think it's that simple.

He: I do. See, if it didn't work I don't think it was meant to be. I don't think that this person was the love of your life. When this happens, no matter what, both of them will work it out.
As we did, right?

She: Perhaps you're right... But I still wanted to do something for them...
[...]
So, tell me how did you handle me?

He: I must tell you... I was very disappointed when you were having doubts... And didn't call me or anything.

She: I didn't because I was having doubts...

He: I know. But it was frustrating. But after all you decided for the right thing...

She: Because when you like someone that much you can't bear leaving it for a long time.
And that's what shows if it's gonna work.

He: See. You know these things, I didn't have to tell you not to do anything about our friends. They will work it out. Or won't. That's life happening.

She: We had to discuss about it. That's us being.. Us!

Nenhum comentário: