terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

couple of words [69]

He: The narrator on that movie was right. Most days pass without any remarkable happenings. That's why I value the little things.

She: I guess most days pass with difficulties. The good ones are the remarkable.

He: But we learn more on the hard days.

She: I kinda disagree.
For me, we learn with the hard and the good ones. No matter what we learn, there's always something yet to think about.

He: Or to talk about. Perhaps you're right.
Want more coffee? I know I want.

She: Not for me, I'm already tired and awake.

He: Just for me then.
So... I guess this is not an universal thing, right? I mean, we'll never be sure of what's more important for us to valuate things, the good days or the hard ones.

She: It's like discuss about politics or religions.

He: Or sports!

She: Yeah, so don't start it.
Most people think that discuss about things is boring or risky. And we don't talk about things anymore, we say our opinions and nevermind about different ones.

He: Yeah. It's ironic how the modern life brings us together and yet we don't talk anymore like before.

She: But not us.

He: Oh no. We like to talk!

She: Sometimes is funny how people look at us. "They don't ever stop talking? What a strange couple!"

He: Hahahah. Being strange, nowadays, is normal. The normal ones are the strange people, I guess.

She: That is an universal truth!

Nenhum comentário: