segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2011

couple of words [70]

He: Are you looking at the windshield?

She: Mmm? Yeah... Thinking...

He: About?

She: Childhood. Traveling with my parents on the vacations.
I guess I used to stare it when I was kid. Somehow this thought came to me now.

He: There's nothing like our childhood days, right?

She Yup.

He: When I look at those old yellowed pics I remember about vacations also. Or force myself to, it gets harder and harder to remember every year...

She: It's something we lose so we can make new memories.

He: Yeah...
I wish we could just keep everything, recent or old memories.

She: Would be nice. Now we have applications for smartphones that takes pictures with aged filters. But it's never going to be the same as those small photos with rounded corners.

He: Nor we have those stylish clothes we used to wear.

She: Fashion comes and goes. Now we live in a retro world.

He: Retro world...
At least some things that once were good comes back nowadays.

She: [...]
I hope that in two decades or something the yellowed pics will still look stylish.

He: Let's try then. A smartphone artificial aged picture is better than no picture.
Plus... One day our memories from today will be gone. Some things we must enroll.

She: Even this rain.

He: Even this pouring rain. After that here comes the sun.

She: And I say "It's allright!"...

Nenhum comentário: