quarta-feira, 18 de julho de 2007

Textos antigos: 'sem nome'

Time goes by, slowly
How slowly?
Like a big city
Like those people you'll never know
And you only care about in the news
But how many asks the same questions I do?
I believe that those sky can change
But what it mented, never will be forgotten
Could that orange thing far away from us
-but yet so close-
Change our lives?
Or that was supposed to happen anyway?
A little things that I can look at it now
And they mean much more than anything that went wrong

Now I can only remember the good things
Am I wrong or am I old?
Or still... Am I missing being missed?
I couldn't, and I wouldn't ask for anyone else
Like i won't ask for you again

Time goes by
And ours was that one
If I'm right then
It's not any wrong to feel that kind of feelings
It's only good thoughts about good times
And like I've never knew, but now I should say
Best time's are always now

If, and only if
We ever meet again, no matter when
I'll just want it
To look. Being looked
And then look again...
I'll be happy for everything back then


-
[escrito em Inglês pra dificultar o entendimento...]

Um comentário:

Lucky Charm disse...

i kinda like it, how old is it?