segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

couple of words [108]

She: Really? What was it?

He: I'll tell if you promise not to laugh.

She: Of course I'm gonna laugh! Hahah I am already. Tell me!

He: You boring...
I... Wanted to dance with you.

She: Mmm you in the mood to dance. This is a special day.

He: And you would sing your own version over the song.

She: Yeah I would.

He: And I would laugh at you getting drunk with some wine.

She: And I would spill on you a little for laughing at me.

He: As long as you don't spill over our brand new carpet...

She: You don't tempt me mister.
In fact... Let's go upstairs cause now you owe me a dance!

He: Our downstairs neighbours are an old couple right?

She: I guess so, why?

He: We better dance barefoot then...

She: What, you expected me to dance in a heel? No sir!
Plus... I don't think they will hate us.

He: They won't hate you, cause you're beautiful and adorable. I'm a hairy caveman.

She: Hahahah almost a werewolf!
You silly, they probably are a cute couple for being together so long...

He: So we should give them a cake or something right?

She: I'll buy flowers tomorrow.
Now get up, I want to hear your version for the song!

He: And I want to see you getting drunk!

She: Ohh you're well disposed now aren't you mister?

Nenhum comentário: