quinta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2013

couple of words [106]

He: Honey, I'm totally not rushing you, but we are kinda lat...

She: I know we're late!

He: Yeah...
I'm just gonna... Sit here and have a beer.

She: Don't spill it on your tux!

He: Of course I'm not...
Oh crap.

She: What? I can't hear you from here.

He: Uh nothing hun. Keep doing your... Make up and stuff, I'll be right back.

She: I'm done.
Got the keys? Let's go then, I'll call the cab from the elevator.

He: Yeah, everything's here.
Wait...

She: What? Do you like the dress?

He: Hell yeah... Everything's... Perfect.

She: Thank you.
I feel pretty today.

He: Oh come on you're pretty everyday.

She: Men...

He: What?

She: I don't walk this way everyday.

He: Yeah I know. I said you're beautiful.
With or without all this production.

She: This elevator is taking too long. I would go through the stairs but can't do with those shoes.

He: The elevator it's the same as everyday. See, it's there.

She: Is this earrings fine? I'm not sure about them...

He: Everything's perfect honey I told you.

She: Oh men always say that.

He: Hey what should I say? If I compliment it's common, if I don't you bite me.

She: Shh I'm asking for the cab.

He: And there she goes...

She: Done, it will be here in five minutes. What were you saying?

He: Me? Nothing.
Just looking at those earrings. Pretty ones...

She: You think I didn't noticed you changed your shirt?

He: I...
Damn.

She: Spilled beer on it right?
Knew it.

He: And some olive oil too...

She: What?...

He: Just a snack, I'm hungry you know.

She: Ohh do you see... You didn't want the shirt I picked for you, now the one you wanted is stained.

He: And I'm wearing yours again.

She: And you better be excited cause we are gonna dance tonight.

He: Well it's kinda dangerous for me to dance at weddings.

She: Why? You're getting better.

He: You haven't see me dancing at weddings, but ok. You asked for it...

She: When you start to look like a fool I'll be near shooting everything hahah.

He: Ohh that's how it's gonna be... Ok, I know your make up is going to melt some time, be ready!

She: Hahahah challenge accepted mister!

Nenhum comentário: