segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

couple of words [107]

She: Now everything's on the right place I want to go out and celebrate!

He: Celebrate? I'm so tired that the only thing I wanna celebrate tonight is our mattress. Even on the floor.

She: Oh come on we must leave and have a drink. It's our first night officially together.

He: I just... Wanna sleep...

She: You have to take a shower first mister. And this will cheer you up!
Come on, just a beer at that bar on the corner.

He: It is awesome to have a bar near our place...

She: I see you're already cheering. Up up, go to the shower!

He: Ok, you win.

[...]

She: See? It's worthy now isn't?
It's our first beer in this not so clean bar...

He: Hahahah I guess they'll start to wash everything when the last client leave.
My guess will be that guy on the counter.

She: Ohh poor him. He's sleeping isn't he?

He: Hey don't do that! You were going to throw a piece of napkin at him?

She: Ahh you boring! I was just making sure he's alive.

He: I'm pretty sure he is...
But actually... I had other plans for tonight...

Nenhum comentário: