quinta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2013

couple of words [105]

She: Simple things only. Keep it short.

He: Right.
You first.

She: No, you first. I'm the boss!

He: You're the boss...
That's one. It's nice to see you ordering things.

She: Why?

He: No whys.
Keep it short!

She: Alright then...
To knot your tie.

He: Maybe I like you to knot my tie and don't care to learn...

She: Shoosh! Don't wanna know! No explanations.
Perhaps later since I'm curious...

He: You're always curious.

She: Zip it mister.
You again.

He: To walk in the rain with you.

She: That would be mine... Damn!

He: Probably for the same reason...

She: Guessing tricks for later.
And eat more salad, there's plenty for us both.

He: I am eating it but I'm not having all of this. You finish it.

She: Ok then.
Dinners together.

He: What dinners together?

She: My turn, you fool.

He: Oh got it.

She: I see we can't do this having dinner. Too much distractions.

He: You're too much distraction.

She: I am. For your eyes for sure!

He: Pretty and humble!

She: Ohh thank you honey, same to you!.

He: Hahaha you clown.
And  for my ears too, you know, since you kinda like to talk too much.

She: Shh. Let's eat.

He: I bet you can't handle five minutes quiet hahah.

She: If i do, the neighbours gonna think we killed each other, that would be embarassing.

He: Yeah.
We have this tendence to kill each other...

She: But not!

Nenhum comentário: