domingo, 17 de junho de 2012

couple of words [90]

He: For some time, a long time, I would never think that the thing I wanted the most would be to have my place, with someone...

She: That's normal. I'd say typical of single men on early adult life...

He: It's not just that.
Of course I wanted to have my 'bachelor pad' -hey, don't giggle- to receive friends and stuff...

She: And you've done that.

He: I kinda did.

She: With more guy friends than girls...

He: That's typical of single men on early adult life.

She: Oh really? I didn't know that.

He: It's like women going out shopping I guess. We do almost the same. But instead shopping we go to the market to buy some beers and meet or just order pizzas and talk about women, generally.

She: Among sports of course.

He: Well that's always a theme.

She: It's so obvious hahah...

He: Both genres are...

She: Yeah. The similiarities of different people.
But you were saying...

He: I was?

She: About the thing you wanted the most...

He: Oh yeah.
That didn't quite changed, only a few details.

She: Which are?..

He: Now I don't want to be alone anymore.

Nenhum comentário: