quinta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2012

couple of words [72]

He: Good morning, Sleeping-beauty.

She: Mmm... You're not here. I'm still dreaming.

He: You're sleeping alright but I am here.

She: What time did you get here? I... Don't remember anything, geez.

He: Late, it was over midnight. I couldn't wake you even if I wanted to.

She: Yeah... I slept like a child.

He: You do that every day. Even on your vacation's last day hahahah.

She: Funny mister. Go get me some coffee please!

[...]

She: You could've given me a kiss when you layed down, though.

He: Honey, I did... Hahah. You were way too tired.
Anyway I didn't want to wake you after you forgave me for not being here by dinner.

She: It happens...
I mean, working this hard can get us ill, but sometimes is what we have to do.

He: Plus your email was the best one ever.

She: Really? The one of...

He: "What's gonna be of me without you here all the time?". This one, yeah.

She: "This is evil. I need to talk with you too."

He: That's what I replied... I'm gonna miss it too... A lot.

Nenhum comentário: