quinta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2012

couple of words [73]

She: What kind of trick is that? We didn't make any plans to see each other tonight... Did we?

He: Actually, no... But I wanted to see you.
After this morning you kept me thinking about this.. fling we have to talk all the time.

She: Not all the time...

He: I know, I know... But, listen.
All day I was thinking "that email is not an ordinary one!"... I can't stand not sleeping with you every night. And now your vacation's over it's going to be harsh.

She: All of this because of an email? You're more romantic since last night...
And I can't talk about this with an empty stom...
You bought pizza.

He: Just now, let's eat. I didn't opened some wine because you might wanted to have...

She: Beer, allright. And it's already freeze! Nice, mister...

[...]

She: Uff... Now I'm happier...
Tell me, what my email got you thinking?

He: I just want more...

She: More? We talked about that, time will tell...

He: I know, but I feel it is time.
See... Just a sec... Here, I even printed the email because I needed to look at it. Just to know there's someone like you in the world that cares this much about me.

She: Oh... You really printed it... A small piece of paper with my phrase on it.

He: Being with you is addicting. I can't go back to my "normal life" after these vacations.

She: Ok, you got me.
But let's talk about it later, allright?

He: Oh now I'm happier!

She: And just so you know, I do that to.

He: You do what?

She: This fling of looking at something to feel better.

He: You do that too? And you didn't tell me?

She: Well I wouldn't until I knew I wasn't the only 'freaky' one!

He: Funny, lady...
And is it that you look at?

She: Just a couple of messages. Not that big deal but you know, the simple things...

He: Sinple as a pizza and a beer...

She: A beer for you. I had two. Weak!

Nenhum comentário: