quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012

couple of words [98]

She: You didn't speak much on the phone this morning...

He: Yeah... I was enjoying listening to you.

She: I was drunk of sleepness and under a bunch of blankets.
Oh yeah, also, my voice was something like... I don't know, a zombie?

He: Hey... Zombies doesn't speak!
Well, the old ones did, but they only said "Braains" and stuff.
And by your look I see I'm missing the point.

She: Explain to me how were you enjoying. I was.. Lazy.

He: Exactly.
I woke up like an hour before that, and was still waiting for you to call or message me, and when you did... I could almost feel you with me.

She: Feel me with you how?

He: Your soft lazy voice... I just felt I was with you... Felt the smell of your hair mixed with pillows and blankets.
And your voice as if you were right beside me.

She: ...
I'm glad you're being this sweet when I can grab you and hug you until you're hurt!

He: Now I don't get the point...

She: I'm saying that you can't be like that when you're not in front of me. It's cruel.

He: Yeah.
That's exactly why I just listened and listened to you.
Also, you couldn't see the smile on my face, and the sigh I dropped after you hang up.

She: Was it similiar to this one right now?

He: Yeah... Almost... You... Conceited!

She: You made me like this, mister!

He: Proudly! Like the Doctor Frankenstein.
But you know, more romantic and all.

She: Now shut up and let's sleep warm cause my feet are freezing!

He: That's why I'm here for.

Nenhum comentário: