segunda-feira, 24 de setembro de 2012

couple of words [97]

He: Yeah, actually it does make my morning better.
Or supportable. It's like my brain only focus on two things.

She: Sleeping and sleeping some more?

He: Cute
Nope. Sleeping and sleeping... With you.

She: That's.. Unfair, mister.

He: What is unfair lady?

She: You saying that when I can't look at your face to know if you're smiling or hoping to get lucky...

He: Are you kidding?
I'm always smiling when I talk to you.

She: Cute.
And you're not trying to get lucky then?

He: Well I'm always doing that also.

She: Hahahah smart boy. Way too smart.

He: It's kinda part of the package you know.

She: You're excused.

He: I surely deserve to get lucky. See, I'm having lunch on my desk now.

She: Not because of me. I told you to go to a restaurant and eat decent food.

He: Hey, I can't go asking every food I order if they are decent.
It's not every sandwich that has a nice family!

She: That was... So lame! Hahahah I'll go now, getting back to work.
But you really should work on that jokes to get lucky tonight mister!

He: Nahh... I'm already lucky.

She: See, that's the way...

He: A-ha a-ha, I like it!

She: Ohh you did this on purpose! Almost got me!

He: Yeah... After all, you're the one who got me...

Nenhum comentário: