quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2011

couple of words [63]

She: Oh hi! I didn't know you were coming tonight...

He: Honey, you asked me to have dinner here, have you forgotten?

She: Oh probably I did, I'm sorry...
I'm glad you're here anyway.

He: Tough day ahn?

She: Tough is heaven compared to today, this week, this month!
Now I really need you to tell me something nice.

He: Like a compliment?

She: Well, yeah! I need to charge my self-esteem and there's no one better with it.

He: But... That's unfair.

She: Why dear?

He: Because a compliment it's only true when spontaneous.
Otherwise I would be just an actor... You know, acting.

She: Oh dear God this really is not my week...

He: Hey, relax a little. I didn't know if you wanted me to cook or wait for you, so I didn't do anything. But I brought the wine. Two bottles!

She: I say it's better that we better start them right now. Or after I take a shower, really need it now.

He: Yeah you go in there Piggy and I'll cook some pasta ok?

She: Piggy like in "The Muppets"? You're brave giving me nicknames while I'm on my pms!

He: Just go in there, take your shower, relax and get beautiful for me. No makeup cause you don't need it. When you go back everything will be set.

She: Now it's getting better...

[...]

She: Must confess, this was the best dinner ever. You did really good with these olives and tomatos.

He: Oh I'm flattered... But I guess it's true when they say "hunger is the best spice".

She: Either it's true or I have the best boyfriend ever.

He: Both of them so!

She: Hey, is it just me or I'm getting sleepy?.. Mmm I guess it's the wine...

He: You're just tired... But that's what the most beautiful in you.

She: Yeah? What?
You can keep talking, I'm just listening with my eyes closed...

He: Yeah... This is the most beautiful thing in you. To watch you falling asleep...
Now there's your compliment... Good night, Piggy.

Nenhum comentário: