sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2011

couple of words [61]

She: I know that song you're whistling, mister!

He: Of course you do. It's been a long cold lonely winter, little darling...

She: Oh don't complain! Not that lonely!
Amazing how a sunny day can pull you in a good mood.

He: Not just the sun, dear... It's just a small part. I'm excited because it's a sunday like any other we spend together.

She: Like any other sounds boring.

He: My life is never boring with you.
But I did missed the heat though.

She: It seems like years since it's been here, right?

He: ... Quite allright, my dear!
I feel like taking you to a 1960's British rock club tonight.

She: Oh you should've told me before. I would do my hair, and nails properly, plus I wouldn't know what to wear...

He: Don't mind, little darling! You're just perfect with a skirt or flowered dress, some lipstick and hair slightly tied.

She: Wow. I know you notice things, but I didn't know my boyfriend had such a knowledge about women's make-up and clothes!
This is only with me right?

He: Hahahah funny lady. I don't stare at women's purses to see if their earrings match, is this enough?

She: I'm glad. It's not always that I have the time to choose these things properly. Now, speaking of earrings: which pair you prefer?

He: Hey, I sincerely don't care. You're beautiful with either. Or neither!

She: Now this is the boyfriend I knew. Hahahah ok, girly things. I know which one!

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: