sábado, 10 de novembro de 2012

couple of words [101]

She: So you think we are ready to take another step.

He: I do. Don't you?

She: Asked you first.

He: You're not gonna run from this...
Of course I do. It's been what, three months or so? We care for each other even more... Or don't we?

She: Everyday more.
But I wanna know why do you think we are ready... Tell me.

He: Actually.. Because everytime I close my eyes I see your face.
That must mean something.

She: This is sweet. Don't get me wrong, but I need you close to me.
I need to know that you're there for me. Not just your words.

He: If I say something I mean it. You should know that.

She: So now it's time to prove it. We live in opposites of the city. I don't want you to sleep on your desk tomorrow.

He: With all do respect, damn it. If I have to be sleepy tomorrow it's fine by me cause I saw you today. That's what's important, got it?

She: Better this way.
So, dinner?

He: Sure. Where?

Nenhum comentário: